This sobering true story of eight people living in hiding in Nazi occupied Holland during World War II, as seen through the eyes of 13-year-old Anne Frank, comes to SCT as a co-production with Indiana Repertory Theatre. Anne’s words reach out to us over the generations, inspiring us to never forget, to never give up on the power and goodness of the human spirit, and to always “fill life with living.” Get tickets Here
What is a Sensory-Friendly Performance?
Each Relaxed or Sensory-Friendly Performance incorporates special modifications to accommodate audiences with sensory needs:
- Increased lighting in the seating area and house throughout the performance.
- Lower sound levels.
- Lowered seating capacities to allow for more space and movement between patrons.
- Additional trained staff on hand to provide patrons with assistance when needed.
- Opportunities to visit the theatre prior to the show. Tours can be scheduled with Stephanie Couturier at email@example.com.
- Prompt sheets for family members to prepare before their show.
- Use of tablets, smart phones, and other electronic devices can be used with headphones during the performance.
- Options to bring in and use special seating devices as needed.
- Fidget toys welcome.
- Refunds for tickets and cancellations made the day of show are options if necessary.