About this Event
Bake a batch of cookies and join us for a virtual adventure in which we will explore some of the world’s holiday customs and festivities. Hold on to your hot chocolate as you are whisked away from your living room to various celebrations around the globe. This interactive and fun program is suited for the whole family.
By participating in this program presented by CHWB Wellbeing Guide Sara Wright, you can expect to:
- learn about unique holiday traditions taking place all around the world.
- discover how the celebration of holiday traditions build social connections within the community through shared experiences.
- test your knowledge and learn fun facts about holiday traditions with an interactive trivia game.
Special Instructions: During this interactive presentation, participants are encouraged to turn on their microphones and cameras and share their thoughts and ideas about the topics presented.
This program is presented by Sara Wright and is hosted by the Winter Park Health Foundation.
How to join the Zoom Program:
Upon registration for this program, you will receive two emails:
- One email from Eventbrite: you can either disregard this email or save it for your records. No action needed with this message.
- One email from the Center for Health & Wellbeing: this email will contain your link to join the Zoom meeting. Simply select the link and the Zoom Meeting will launch. Please allow yourself five – 10 minutes before program start to launch Zoom and confirm your technology is properly working.
For troubleshooting and other Zoom-related questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of this event, we do not anticipate any sensory issues. We suggest keeping your volume and brightness levels accessible.